An Evidence Based Birth® Instructor is a birth professional specially trained in how to help families get evidence based care. I am one of around 150 Evidence Based Birth® Instructors around the world!
Learning Objective covered in Savvy Birth Parent:
1. Define evidence-based care
2. Discuss the availability and pros/cons of local birth options
3. Practice respectful ways to talk with your provider
4. Discuss how partners, doulas, and nurses can work together to provide labor support
5. Describe the benefits and limitations of birth plans
6. Discuss the human and legal rights of birthing persons